For Experienced Library Professionals and MLS Students
- I'd like more opportunities to create and execute fresh new ideas.
- I'd like to be able to share experiences with a nationwide team of library professionals.
- I'd like to work in a nurturing and encouraging customer-focused environment.
- A sense of compassion, fair play, and goodness of the heart in all matters are really important to me in my professional life.
- I'd like to improve my skills by accessing the collective experiences of hundreds of colleagues.
- I want to play a role in creating the next generation of libraries, fully leveraging information technology and automation.
- I want a professional role that brings me out from the back room and lets me share my skills and enthusiasm with the public.
For Community Administrators & Civic Leaders, Library Boards, and Citizen Groups
- My community wants more library services but our town budget won't support them.
- Library funding cannot be increased, but our operational costs are going up.
- Our Librarian is retiring in next 18 to 24 months and we have no replacement.
- We want more local control over our library spending.
- We need several new libraries in the next 5 years to support rapid population growth.
- We've had to close one or more libraries.
- Our library automation and technologies are out of date.
- We're not sure if our library spending allocations are appropriate.. too high?
- We want the best library we can get for our dollars.
LSSI Decision Support Tool
LSSI brings you more options for a brighter future for your library. If one or more of the statements to the right sound like your challenge, you should be talking with us. You may have many more options than you ever thought possible.
LSSI offers unparalleled opportunities to progressive, forward-thinking library professionals. If one or more of the statements to the right sound like you, you should be talking with us.